Current EVE Time is 02:55 on Friday, 25th May 2018 » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Evictus Alliance

Please login or register.

Author Topic: NEW AUTH FOR NEW TIMES  (Read 1310 times)

Offline [FOLDN] Exiom

• Digital Origami
Re: NEW AUTH FOR NEW TIMES
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 08:16:41 am »
After a problem with Mumble (Server link is changed, had the old one without "voice") works all 3 services now.

The Avatars here are now disabled with the new login way?

Work in progress. I need to make sure everything works first and then the cosmetics.
Digital Origami CEO
Evictus Diplomatic / Recruitment / Structures & IT Support Officer

Offline [VOWRA] R-Adi

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 09:38:36 am »
Alright.

Your Name here is written with big letters and not in one word. New login or old one?
On the Auth-page it is listed different to Mumble and I had used copy and paste (recommended). Can i change my forum login name from "[vowra]r-adi" to "[VOWRA] R-Adi"?
On Mumble is the user name without free place after the Corp ticket not very visible. Especially when you use a dark theme.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:49:24 am by [vowra]r-adi »
o/
R-Adi
Co-CEO VOWRA

If you want to search my Char names ingame, so activate the "Only Exact Phrase" under the private name field.

Offline [FOLDN] Exiom

• Digital Origami
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 12:21:37 pm »
Original Post Updated

=Mumble=
*** For those of you who has the urge to create channels you can make temp channels under "Recreational Fleets and Channels"  ***
*** These temporary channels will be deleted when everyone leaves that particular channel.  ***
Digital Origami CEO

Offline [FOLDN] Exiom

• Digital Origami
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 02:48:08 pm »
Original Post Updated

=Forum=
*** After successful login using the NEW account, you may optionally edit the following within rules.  ***
*** Display Name: You may ONLY tidy it up by going from [foldn]exiom to [FOLDN] Exiom ***
*** Changing your display name to anything else but your main's name WILL result in disciplinary action.  ***
*** Your Avatar: You may elect to upload an avatar. ***
*** Your Avatar can be your main's portrait or something appropriate. Certainly not something NSFW. ***
Digital Origami CEO

Offline [scgm]zensei_cooperus

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2018, 03:00:19 pm »
Great work FOLDN.

Maybe make the forum also https ?

Offline [scgm]zensei_cooperus

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2018, 03:02:05 pm »
FOLDN as in Exiom, ahum

Offline [VOWRA] R-Adi

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2018, 04:25:04 pm »
Good job, Exiom.

I can't change the Forum name. The old (same) one exist yet.
What wil happen with the old account?

Next (little) problem:
My Postings with the old account are not more accessible for me. Usually is it not a problem, but Threads like "Transport Services" must be updated sometimes. Do you have a way to fix it?
I can create new threads when it's better for you. Log in with old account, copy, then create a twin with the new account. (old one then not needed)
o/
R-Adi
Co-CEO VOWRA

If you want to search my Char names ingame, so activate the "Only Exact Phrase" under the private name field.

Offline [FOLDN] Exiom

• Digital Origami
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 03:28:32 am »
Good job, Exiom.

I can't change the Forum name. The old (same) one exist yet.
What wil happen with the old account?

Next (little) problem:
My Postings with the old account are not more accessible for me. Usually is it not a problem, but Threads like "Transport Services" must be updated sometimes. Do you have a way to fix it?
I can create new threads when it's better for you. Log in with old account, copy, then create a twin with the new account. (old one then not needed)
To change your name, you need to delete your old account.

As for your posts... you can delete the old one and make a new thread with your new account.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 04:10:59 am by [FOLDN] Exiom »
Digital Origami CEO

Offline [-F-S-] DUCA TI'WU

• [-F-S-]
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2018, 04:02:39 am »
Hi all. Followed the instructions, think i did it correct. got the items verified.

Offline [EXDOM]Raiden Truelander

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 02:36:12 am »
Just wanted to post and say everything worked.
Instructions were perfect. Almost a little TOO explained. So to say the least, yes - it was easy.

Thanks!

Offline [SCGM] Ezira_Rayleigh

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2018, 12:31:10 am »
I have an issue with Auth.Evictus.

First let me share how it started. I have joined the new ESI method just fine, done all the steps in this thread, nothing wrong there. Discord, Mumble, SMF forums working all fine. Then i logged out of Auth.Evictus to login with another EVE account to help my friend set his services up. When i logged in with that second character (Zosoine Aideron), i noticed in the dashboard that both EVE accounts were connected to the same Auth.Evictus account (http://prntscr.com/jkwp9g). This was no problem at first, i could change the main EVE account in the Auth.Evictus and set services for each of them seperately, so although both EVE account were tied to the same Auth.Evictus account, there wasnt any problem.

Today i noticed that my EVE account did not have any services active, so i logged into Auth.Evictus, only to see that it does not allow setting up services for different EVE accounts that are tied to one Auth.Evictus account simultaneously.

So either my friend of I have to miss out all the important services.

I tried revoking 3rd party application permissions to Auth.Evictus on both EVE accounts at the same time, yet every time my friend logs into Auth.Evictus with his own EVE account after i login with my own EVE account both accounts become tied in the same Auth.Evictus account.

Only solution here seems like a button in Auth.Evictus that allows disconnecting an EVE account, yet there is no button to "Remove Character" although there is a button to "Add Character".

This is a serious problem for us at the moment and any way to remedy it would be welcome.

Offline [EXDOM] Francis Raven

• [EXDOM]
    • ExDominion Corporation
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2018, 01:37:29 am »

First let me share how it started. I have joined the new ESI method just fine, done all the steps in this thread, nothing wrong there. Discord, Mumble, SMF forums working all fine. Then i logged out of Auth.Evictus to login with another EVE account to help my friend set his services up. When i logged in with that second character (Zosoine Aideron), i noticed in the dashboard that both EVE accounts were connected to the same Auth.Evictus account (http://prntscr.com/jkwp9g). This was no problem at first, i could change the main EVE account in the Auth.Evictus and set services for each of them seperately, so although both EVE account were tied to the same Auth.Evictus account, there wasnt any problem.

Today i noticed that my EVE account did not have any services active, so i logged into Auth.Evictus, only to see that it does not allow setting up services for different EVE accounts that are tied to one Auth.Evictus account simultaneously.

I tried revoking 3rd party application permissions to Auth.Evictus on both EVE accounts at the same time, yet every time my friend logs into Auth.Evictus with his own EVE account after i login with my own EVE account both accounts become tied in the same Auth.Evictus account.

Only solution here seems like a button in Auth.Evictus that allows disconnecting an EVE account, yet there is no button to "Remove Character" although there is a button to "Add Character".

This is a serious problem for us at the moment and any way to remedy it would be welcome.

This is a new problem I haven't come across before. Please ping EXIOM on discord for this.
Acting Alliance Executor • CEO ExDominion

Offline [FOLDN] Exiom

• Digital Origami
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2018, 03:41:05 am »

This is actually not an "issue" per se... because you shouldn't be sharing a single auth account to begin with... you must have not actually logged out of auth when you thought you did... please don't help anyone get onto auth ever again... it is in no way a difficult procedure even for the dumb...

In the database I can see that the account,
Ezira_Rayleigh actually has no characters
Zosoine_Aideron actually is Ezira Rayleigh

I am manually resigned the correct accounts to the correct characters where possible... it was a massive mess... where it is not possible... you have to each logon to auth and re-activate the appropriate services.

PS: This message has been EVE-Mailed to you both.
Digital Origami CEO

Offline [SCGM] Ezira_Rayleigh

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2018, 01:58:09 pm »
Thank you for dealing with it so fast. There isnt any problem right now.

Offline [VOWRA] R-Adi

« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 03:08:29 pm »
Why i am kicked from all Services (reactivated now) and Director Group (can not join again) after using the FAT Link?
I have 3 Accounts and need to relog, when I join the Fleet with other than my Main Char and want to use the Ingame posted Link. After relog on Auth Site I was a "new member" without Rights.

Will I be always reseted again? Then i do not use Fleet Links again....
o/
R-Adi
Co-CEO VOWRA